Tula Toddler Carrier - Carousel
[Please note the following terms & conditions before purchase: "All sales are final. Strictly no exchanges or returns. There is one year MANUFACTURER'S warranty against manufacturing defects, not inclusive of issues due to wear and tear, applicable for first-owner buyers only, starting from date of purchase."]
This carrier comes with:
- Removable, regulated hood in pink
- Instruction brochure
- This Tula carrier is made with pink canvas.
- This Tula cotton print includes sparkly outlines and accents which will fade with normal washing and use.
- Panel: 18" tall & 19" wide
- Hip belt: 5" height, 28" - 55" length
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
- Shoulder straps:The toddler's strap is 18" when not expanded and 21" when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is additional 29" long.
Each Tula Toddler carrier:
- can be used in both front and back carries
- can be used from 25-50 pounds
- can be used from about 18 months to 4+ years old (beginning when the child is a minimum of 25 pounds and 32 inches tall)
- is easy to use and comfortable
- provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- is easy to care for and machine washable
- is made by hand from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
- includes features such as dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit, additional leg-opening and shoulder padding, and a large pocket on the contouring hip belt
- includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
As an award-winning industry leader, Tula is proud to offer the most beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tulas are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).