[Please note the following terms & conditions before purchase: "All sales are final. Strictly no exchanges or returns. In the case of manufacturing defects, there is one year warranty provided by the local distributor, starting from date of purchase. Issues due to normal wear and tear will not be covered."]
The Hippychick Hipseat is an award winning baby product. Its back supporting design is perfect for carrying children between 6 months - 3 years old.
This best-selling child's product is renowned for its durability, style and comfort. It is tough, hardwearing and machine washable, so can go anywhere with you!
Specifically designed to address one of the root causes of adult back pain, the hipseat provides a firm shelf for the child to sit on and supports their increasingly heavy weight from underneath. Instead of twisting the spine, the parent's back stays straight and the child is tucked into the chest, providing comfort and security for both adult and child.
The Hipseat has a padded seat with a non-slip pad for extra comfort and is available in several fantastic colours.
- Endorsed and recommended by osteopaths, chiropractors, physiotherapists and health centres
- Fits a waist that is approx. 26 inches minimum and 42 inches maximum, extensions available for sizes above 20
- Designed in the UK and fully tested to European Safety Standards (EN13209-2: 2005)
- Removable lightweight seat
- Simple, practical and easy to use
- Machine washable
- Suitable for children aged 6 months - 3 years (6-20kgs)
- Optional attachable Hipseat Pouch available in all colours
Do's & Don'ts
- Wrap belt tight around waist with seat above right hip (the snugger the fit the better the support for your back). Secure and swivel round to either hip.
- Place child on seat with legs astride if facing in, or bottom firmly on seat if facing out.
- IF PREGNANT CONSULT A DOCTOR PRIOR TO USE
- Always keep one hand on your child
- Your balance may be adversely affected by your movement and that of your child.
- Not suitable for use during sporting activities